We believe Christian young people can best serve God if they have an informed world-view that appreciates cultural difference. Our central focus is to encourage students to acquire the leadership skills necessary to succeed in the global environment and serve Christ and the nation.
ISOP gives students supervised opportunities to visit other countries for academic, cultural, language or mission purposes whilst at school, which allows them to see their world and embrace it within a Christian worldview.
Following are some of the tours offered:
- Student Leaders Convention at Hwa Chong Institution, Singapore
- Projects Grand Final at Hwa Chong Institution, Singapore
- Summer Study Program at Cambridge University, UK
- Elevate Leadership Conference Gordon College, Boston USA
- Flight Camp, Florida USA
History, Culture, Language Your, France or Noumea
- SHE Rescue Mission Trip, Cambodia
- OPWALL Science Research Expedition, Africa
- Culture Tour, Israel
- History, Business, Culture Tour – Northern Territory
To find out more about the tours for, click here
Student Medical Form required for tours, click here
Click here to hear about the Student Leaders Convention.
Click here to hear about Schalk Laubscher’s experience in Singapore.
Click here to learn about Muskaan Garg’s experience in South Korea for the Junior Young Physicist Tournament.
Click here to hear about Vanessa Lac’s experience at the Summer Study School in Cambridge.
Click here to see some images from the Student Leaders Convention.
Click here to see some images from the Humanities Research Symposium for Youth